Delivery Driver/ Warehouse Personnel
We are looking for a full time MULTI DROP DELIVERY DRIVER/WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE.
Duties will include
- Deliveries in our Van delivery area. (please see delivery page for areas)
- Warehouse work when not covering drivers.
The ideal applicant should have:
- The right attitude to working within a team.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Able to plan and execute multi drop deliveries.
- Minimum of 5 years multi drop experience including Central London.
- Full driving licence. (This will be checked)
- The right to work in this country. (Proof will be required)
Please send CV to:
Sales office personnel
We are seeking experienced fastener or industrial supply personnel.
Due to continued sales growth, we are seeking experienced fastener or industrial supply personnel to join our existing team of ten to work in our very busy modern air conditioned sales office which is located on the Rickmansworth side of Watford. We are seeking staff who genuinely have computerised sales order input experience in fastener sales, industrial supply, builders merchant, electrical wholesaling or similar employment, who have the confidence to immediately assist with some sales calls and order input whilst learning to use our BML Charisma sales order system and company working practices.
Orbital Fasteners is renowned for delivering the vast majority of orders next day to factories and building projects in central London and around the M25 via our own vehicle fleet of twelve vehicles and nationally by carrier from our very extensive stock profile that is held in our three large warehouses.
We now employ fifty plus people, offer a competitive salary, monthly and end of year bonuses, non-contributory pension scheme, initially four weeks holiday and weekday only working.
Any enquiries regarding these positions will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please call Jon Wilson or Kash Gadhia for more information 01923 777777 or email